Greetings from K.O.F.H.I (Keeping Our Family Heritage Intact)….
Thanks to everone that came out to support yesterfday. We had a full house and we were both informed and entertained by a whole host of friends. Special thanks to our guests:
- The KOFHI Youth
- Eli Anderson - Guest Speaker (Who Am I)
- Shannon-Latoyah Simon & Arjun Jethwa - Classical Guitar and Flute
- Evelyn Chronicle - Jamaican Folk Medley
- Patsy Bovell - Mycool Bovell Foundation
- Errol McKellar - Prostate Cancer and MOT Yourself
- Luke Greenaway - Young Drummer
- Roland Noel (Inspiration Arts) - Carnival, Costume & Culture
- Solana Lord-Baptiste & Rebecca Goulding - Guest Singers
- Leon Maddy - Crazy Harmonica
Photos coming soon !!
We're honoured to have received these kind comments .....
"We had a great time last night. Fantastic for the family. Definitely there next year" - MK
"Great gig last night" - RL
"What a wonderful event! Thanks for including me.....You guys are 'kicking'! - EC
"Please pass on my thanks to everyone involved in putting together a great show and another entertaining night" - Anonymous
"I definitely learned more that something new. Lots of things in fact. Great from start to finish. Nice idea bringing characters to life at the beginning" - Anonymous
"Driving home from football today my son was firing questions at me about traffic lights...and he knows who invented them now" - Anonymous
"Congratulations on another great event" - ZS
"It was a lovely evening and we were happy to be involved" - SL
"A well organised event,,,,I was honoured to be included in your journey and your community. The performers were magic, and the young people a credit to the KOFHI heritage" - EA
Thanks to the members of the KOFHI team for hosting another great and inspiring event. We were truly honoured to be a part of it. Well done and keep up the excellent work. God Bless You" - JG